Not having thought about what to write (Life 101 had prevented such), I figured Iâ€™d do a bit of stream of consciousness:
1. I like Dick Cheney. Oh, I know, â€œHorror of Horrors, he actually likes Dick Cheney.” Well, I do. I frankly donâ€™t give a shit what happens to terrorists or, in Obamaspeak, â€œIslamic friends who just donâ€™t know us well enough yet.â€ For all the talk about â€œConstitution shredding,â€ the current mob in Washington, compared to Dick Cheney, is like one of those machines that gobbles up credit cards as if they were made of pastina. Velociman said it way better than I could ever hope to.
2. I caught an old episode of the â€œAndy Griffith Show,â€ and it made me think about how much I would like to live in Mayberry, even if I were Otis Campbell, the town drunk.
3. I would pay a good deal of money to slap the shit out of Bill Maher.
4. Rhetorical question: Is there anyone more loathsome, on more levels, than Barney Frank?
5. I wish John would have never met Yoko and Paul would have never met Linda (three-finger-chords) Eastman.
6. I would like to find the guy who dreamed up the idea of reality shows and knock the shit out him on prime time.
7. If I were King, there would be NO college sports. Colleges â€œrecruitâ€ morons, most of whom are never graduated. Itâ€™s all about money. Screw â€œMarch Madness.â€ Yeah, Iâ€™m cranky.
8. If you donâ€™t like the Eagles (No, not the goddamned football team), you are either deaf, young and dim, or your head is way up your ass.
9. Obama is a Marxist. If you donâ€™t think so, you fit in well with those described in number 8, above.
10. Feh! Like I said: Iâ€™m really cranky.
P.S. I donâ€™t care to argue with people over any of this. If I wanted to argue with people I donâ€™t know, I could go to the corner saloon and enjoy getting hammered in the process. Therefore, if you donâ€™t like any of the above, please move along, for I donâ€™t give a shit about what you think. Follow?