Jimmy Buffett â€“ License to Chill
Beatles â€“ Abbey Road
Booker T & the M.G.â€™s – McLemore Avenue
Eric Clapton â€“ Greatest Hits
Dion â€“ New Masters
Joe Cocker â€“ Organic
Chet Atkins, Mark Knopfler â€“ Neck and Neck
Eagles â€“ Hell Freezes Over
Merle Haggard â€“ Collectorâ€™s Edition
Delbert McClinton â€“ Never Been Rocked Enough
1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
None. I buy CDs, and play them on a stereo.
2. The last CD you bought is:
Simon and Garfunkle â€“ Live (from the most recent tour with the Everly Brothers)
3. What is the song you last listened to before this message?
Sea of Heartbreak â€“ Jimmy Buffet with George Strait
4. Five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
Runninâ€™ on Empty â€“ Jackson Brown
Crying â€“ Roy Orbison
You Donâ€™t Know Me â€“ Ray Charles
Unchained Melody â€“ Al Hibbler, The Righteous Brothers
In My Life â€“ Beatles
5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to (four persons and why)?
Acidman because he has excellent taste in music
Blake (The Laughing Wolf) because he has a keen artistic sense
Shamrocketship because sheâ€™s a Jersey Girl
jmflynny because she has a cool name, and she may be called upon if I get lost in Jacksonville.