I can’t think of a single thing to write about. I have what I like to think of as a Third Degree Blogblock. Here’s how I figure it:
First Degree: “Damn, I can’t think of anything to write about today.”
Second Degree: “Damn, I can’t think of anything to write about today, and I wonder how I ever thought of anything to write about?”
Third Degree: “Damn, I can’t think of anything to write about today, and I wonder how I ever thought of anything to write about. And, I don’t think I’ll ever think of anything to write about.”
Things To Do When You Have Third Degree Blogblock
1. Update the ol’ Blogroll: I really ought to do that, and I just might. Then again, that means I have to open “Mr. Template”, which is something that always gives me a case of the hot squirts.
2. Do a Quiz: Hell, I already know what my Pimp Name is. Maybe if I could find one that would tell me what kind of pizza topping I am, I’d give it a shot.
3. Bitch about New Jersey Politics: Too much to write.
4. Bitch about area codes: Not bad. Wait! I did that yesterday.
5. Write something about not being able to think of anything to write about: Nah. Who would do a lame thing like that?
6. Read a couple blogs and then head for Mr. Recliner: Yeah, that’s the ticket.
Blogblock is for da boids.