There is nothing like a walk in the chilly rain to spawn some troubling thoughts. Here are a few of them:
1. These days, all my grammar school teachers are either very old or very dead.
2. Daytime television may even be worse now than it was when my grammar school teachers were in their prime.
3. I canâ€™t imagine how many millions of kids donâ€™t know what coal is. â€œCoal in my stocking? Is that a video game?â€
4. I wonder how many people under 40 know what the term â€œchurch keyâ€ refers to.
5. People actually watch the Jerry Springer Show.
6. Jon Corzine will soon be sworn in as Governor of the State of New Jersey.
7. Bob Menendez, selected by
New Jerseyâ€™s political bosses Jon Corzine, will become one of my U.S. Senators.
8. My other U.S. Senator is still the cadaverous Frank Lautenberg, who, as you will recall, parachuted into the race for Senate when Bob â€œthe Torchâ€ Torricelli bailed out amidst charges of him being waist-deep in corruption.
9. Hillary is laying in wait.
10. Some peple have been divulging classified information to the New York Times, which when published, increased the danger to me, my family, my friends and all of us who live in or near â€œthe most dangerous two miles in America.â€
h/t to Mr. Snitch for the Post Article