1. I often see people write the word â€œWoot!â€ as a celebratory exclamation, but does anyone actually say â€œWoot!â€?
2. If everyone were to buy one of those cutting-edge electric plug-in cars and then everyone were to plug them in, where would all the electricity come from if we close down the coal mines?
3. Twice on the way home from work, I encountered assholes who decided they wanted to stop the car and carry on a conversation with people standing on the sidewalk, and they didnâ€™t much give a shit that they were blocking the farookinâ€™ street. Thatâ€™s when a rocket launcher would come in handy.
4. The best diet sodas are Diet Dr. Pepper and Coke Zero. By the way, in New Jersey, donâ€™t call it â€œpopâ€ or â€œtonicâ€ or â€œcokeâ€ (unless you really want a Coke). â€œPop,â€ sounds particularly silly to me.
5. Speaking of soda, it has been my experience that once one gets one-hundred miles from New Jersey or New York, it is exceedingly difficult, if not impossible, to find seltzer. No, Iâ€™m not talking about club soda. Seltzer is carbonated water, while club soda is carbonated water with sodium bicarbonate in it.
6. One appliance Iâ€™d have a tough time doing without is my Keurig single cup coffee maker (the Platinum Model). I buy the coffee online, sticking to the extra bold, gorilla stompinâ€™ varieties.
7. I promised myself that this little bit of mental wandering would not deal with politics, but my difficult-to-manage rage with the douchebaggery of the current administration and with the federal government in general has broken through and screwed up this meaningful interlude with youse peeps. I shall stop writing now.