1. Have I mentioned lately how much I would like to slap the shit out of Bill Maher? I probably have said this on numerous occasions, but it bears repeating. He is one unfunny piece of shit.
2. Is there a band that is tighter than The Eagles? I doubt it. They can do it live and do it perfectly.
3. Not enough people know how fabulous Delbert McClinton is. Damned shame, that.
4. Oh, and after I was finished slapping the shit out of Bill Maher, I would love to rip off his arm and beat the dogshit out of Michael Moore with it.
5. When I see this shit, Iâ€™m glad Iâ€™m a member of the American Legion and not the VFW. Chuck Schumer? Are you shitting me?
6. Now that The House by the Parkway (South) has become the default location, I have been spending more time in the kitchen. I can happily report that â€œCooking with Wineâ€ has nothing to do with ingredients. Cheers!
7. Somehow Bruce Springsteen, the â€œbrilliantâ€ political philosopher, alleged poet and supposed singer (always sounds like he’s barfing) â€“ has somehow found his way to my iPod. I will be consulting the ownerâ€™s manual to figure out how to delete his phony ass.
8. People still watch Jay Leno and David Letterman? WTF? Iâ€™d sooner watch grass grow.
9. Iâ€™d like this list to contain ten things, but Iâ€™m tired. So, thatâ€™s that.