1. Have I mentioned lately how much I would like to slap the shit out of Bill Maher? I probably have said this on numerous occasions, but it bears repeating. He is one unfunny piece of shit.
2. Is there a band that is tighter than The Eagles? I doubt it. They can do it live and do it perfectly.
3. Not enough people know how fabulous Delbert McClinton is. Damned shame, that.
4. Oh, and after I was finished slapping the shit out of Bill Maher, I would love to rip off his arm and beat the dogshit out of Michael Moore with it.
5. When I see this shit, I’m glad I’m a member of the American Legion and not the VFW. Chuck Schumer? Are you shitting me?
6. Now that The House by the Parkway (South) has become the default location, I have been spending more time in the kitchen. I can happily report that “Cooking with Wine” has nothing to do with ingredients. Cheers!
7. Somehow Bruce Springsteen, the “brilliant” political philosopher, alleged poet and supposed singer (always sounds like he’s barfing) – has somehow found his way to my iPod. I will be consulting the owner’s manual to figure out how to delete his phony ass.
8. People still watch Jay Leno and David Letterman? WTF? I’d sooner watch grass grow.
9. I’d like this list to contain ten things, but I’m tired. So, that’s that.