1. No one ever started a business for the purpose of “creating jobs.” People start businesses for the purposes of making more money from the business than it costs to run the business, otherwise known as making a profit. Jobs are by-product of a successful business. The jobs so-created exist solely to maintain or improve the business’s success. It’s really that simple.
2. It is instructive to remember that the federal government was created by the states, not the other way around. When the states created the federal government, having recently fought a war to be free from the tyranny of a distant centralized government, they specifically limited the powers of the newly-created federal government to those set forth in the Constitution. To make the limitation of those powers crystal clear, the Bill of Rights was added to the Constitution. What the heck has happened?
3. I believe that watching daytime TV will rot your brain.
4. It is rumored that someone shopped at Costco and spent less than one-hundred dollars. Who is this person?
5. I believe it has become impossible to go for an entire day without reading or hearing the words “Muslim” and “outrage” in the same sentence. I’m outraged by that.
That is all.