Thatâ€™s crazy. Iâ€™m comprised of glass and a tiny metal filament. I come on instantly in all kinds of weather, and Iâ€™ve been lighting homes and businesses for more than one-hundred years. If I break, one needs only to sweep up the glass and put it in the trash. You, on the other hand, donâ€™t come on instantly, you cause epileptic seizures in some people and you contain mercury, with the result being that if you break, one has to call a hazmat team to clean up and properly dispose of the toxic mess.