October 6, 2005

Chuck Schumer – Lens Louse.

Filed under: Uncategorized — Jim @ 6:27 pm

I was in the car listening to the Mayor of New York City, along with the Police Commissioner and an Assistant Director of the FBI, give a live news conference about the heightened security measures that have been taken in response to a “credible threat” of terrorist attacks in the New York City subway system.

Immediately after the live broadcast, the station played a tape of a press conference held by Chuck Schumer in Washington, which was apparently held simultaneously with the Mayor’s press conference. Chuck Schumer (who has never held a real job) had absolutely nothing to add to the information that was, at that very moment being presented by the Mayor, other than a load of useless “I’m-in-the-loop” fluff.

I am convinced that the most dangerous place in the world to be is between Chuck Schumer and a microphone or a TV camera.

Chuck Schumer, the consummate grandstanding asshole.


  1. New York Terror Alert

    LIVE-BLOGGING,so it might be sloppy: Fox New television is reporting the New York Police Department has raised the terror threat level on the New York subway system, and has increased police patrols. Mayor Bloomberg and Police Commisioner Ray Kelly say…

    Trackback by Confederate Yankee — October 6, 2005 @ 7:11 pm

  2. Security Threat: NYC

    Now, put on your tin hats…I got this email forwarded to me on Tuesday (10/4/05) from a coworker. I sent it on to Snopes and some other NYC Bloggers as a potential hoax. Look who’s not laughing now.

    Trackback by Gop and the City — October 6, 2005 @ 8:25 pm

  3. I think Chuck Shumer would make a perfectly fine elementary principal or assistant manager of a Barnes & Noble. He’s not stupid, by any means. He just has trouble differentiating between the notions of public service and “Did’ja see me on TV?”

    Comment by Sluggo — October 6, 2005 @ 8:57 pm

  4. Its the same with “always unavoidable for comment” McCain.

    Comment by Azygos — October 6, 2005 @ 10:02 pm

  5. methinks that if the devil had an asshole, schumer would be it….

    Comment by mr. helpful — October 7, 2005 @ 4:45 am

  6. When this schmuck was a kid, he got his lunch money taken in the playground. Like many Democratic politicians, he revels in his rudeness, his lack of civility, and his ability to take a contrary view of ANY action taken by our President.

    If it came down to a fistfight, Hillary would whip his sorry a** to a pulp! Chucky is a snarly, no good momma’s boy who has been lucky enough to have benefitted from the lack of leadership by the Republican Party in the Empire State. Like NJ, this snakeoil salesman joins the On ” Lautenberg and Jon “Paying Large for Female Companionship” Corzine.

    ” Hey Jon… For $ 475,000, me love you long time!!!”

    Comment by cousin gary — October 7, 2005 @ 11:12 am

  7. And to think he was re-elected with 71% of the vote. The other 29% was split between the Conservative candidate and the cardboard cutout that the GOP ran. Damn, we are never going to get rid of that guy.

    Comment by NE — October 7, 2005 @ 1:46 pm

  8. And the most frightening/saddest thing is the Paparazzi that calls itself our press idolizes these charlatans.

    Comment by joated — October 7, 2005 @ 8:14 pm

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a comment

Powered by WordPress