Jimmy Buffett – License to Chill
Beatles – Abbey Road
Booker T & the M.G.’s – McLemore Avenue
Eric Clapton – Greatest Hits
Dion – New Masters
Joe Cocker – Organic
Chet Atkins, Mark Knopfler – Neck and Neck
Eagles – Hell Freezes Over
Merle Haggard – Collector’s Edition
Delbert McClinton – Never Been Rocked Enough
1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
None. I buy CDs, and play them on a stereo.
2. The last CD you bought is:
Simon and Garfunkle – Live (from the most recent tour with the Everly Brothers)
3. What is the song you last listened to before this message?
Sea of Heartbreak – Jimmy Buffet with George Strait
4. Five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
Runnin’ on Empty – Jackson Brown
Crying – Roy Orbison
You Don’t Know Me – Ray Charles
Unchained Melody – Al Hibbler, The Righteous Brothers
In My Life – Beatles
5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to (four persons and why)?
Acidman because he has excellent taste in music
Blake (The Laughing Wolf) because he has a keen artistic sense
Shamrocketship because she’s a Jersey Girl
jmflynny because she has a cool name, and she may be called upon if I get lost in Jacksonville.